- Post Date:31st March 2023
- Views 41
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our People & Culture team in Wimborne as a Talent Manager. We are offering this position on a full-time basis, with hybrid working offered.
Farrow & Ball is a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper, using print methods dating back 300 years and the finest quality ingredients.
The unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out. Established in Dorset in 1946, we have grown over the last 75 years and now proudly have 60 showrooms worldwide with a global network of stockists.
The key to our success is the people behind the paint: from the team handcrafting each tin to showroom staff to support functions, our shared passion ensures customers have a positive, engaging experience at every stage of their journey with us.
As the Talent Manager you will be responsible for the management and execution of the talent agenda at Farrow & Ball, with a key focus on acquisition, attraction, retention and development.
What we expect from you as a Talent Manager:
- A data-led approach to talent consolidated at an organisational level, including the implementation of talent planning processes and governance to ensure greater efficiency and better organisational talent outcomes.
- Identify key areas of focus e.g., vacancy best fits, support to achieve aspirational roles, strengthening talent pipelines, internal talent management process support, quick wins and longer-term trends across the organisation
- Talent planning focus on key areas as identified by the business to ensure robust actions and backfill plans are in place
- Owning the full candidate lifecycle, from writing job descriptions to driving the offer process and closing candidates
- Understanding hiring managers needs and guiding them towards good hiring decisions
- Consistently ensuring a fantastic candidate experience
- Developing and tracking key performance indicators to continually assess for areas of growth, development, or efficiency
- Championing Diversity & Inclusion hiring initiatives to support a variety of different ways of solving global-reaching problems
- Execution of attraction strategy including creating and activating attraction materials and campaigns.
- Assisting hiring managers with screening, shortlisting and interviews where appropriate
- Supporting and coordinating the global onboarding process
- Line management of Talent Coordinator & Administrator
- Proactively source talent utilising a range of outbound channels (e.g. LinkedIn recruiter, social media, referrals, candidate networks, agencies, etc.).
- Support the wider People & Culture department with the implementation of the people strategy, brand values and competencies
- Previous experience in a Talent position
- Good understanding of recruitment best practice
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An expert communicator, across various outlets
- Good with data interpretation with an analytical eye
- Excellent IT skills to include Outlook, MS Word, Excel & data input
- Exceptional organisational skills with sound ability to prioritise workload
- Comfortable working at fast pace, approachable and responsive
- Solutions and process orientated, seeks to challenge and change
- Drive, Enthusiasm and a Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
What you can expect from us:
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews, based on individual performance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform with an EAP
- Health Cash Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme (via Octopus)
- Money Coaching sessions (via Octopus)
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
At Farrow & Ball we are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our people, with an aim to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers. Applicants will be considered for employment based only on skills/experience and never based off of race, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or family status, including pregnancy.
Related Jobs (1)
People & Culture Operations Specialist on 12th May 2023 Full Time