Talent Acquisition Manager EMEA
- Post Date:5th August 2021 13951
- Views 165
Please note this role can be based in different EMEA locations. UK location is optional.
As the Talent Acquisition Manager EMEA, you will lead the recruiting efforts throughout the EMEA region!
More specifically, as a member of PPG’s global talent acquisition community of expertise (COE) you will be responsible for the following duties.
- Ensure a scalable delivery model that will focus on supporting the workforce needs of the organization.
- Lead regional service delivery (including an RPO relationship, as well as PPG recruiting specialists) to constantly improve time based metrics, quality of hire, and diversity representation.
- Ensure consistent utilization of all global standards through region. Deploy global attraction and sourcing strategies regionally. Develop and lead local recruiting strategies.
- Drive your team to consistently present substantial market insights and external recruiting trends to Hiring Managers to influence the right sourcing strategies.
- Critically analyze recruiting data to identify trends / opportunities for process improvement and strategy realignment. Build the narrative for the region that aligns globally.
- Responsible for leading strategic searches.
- Be accountable for ensuring compliant, accurate and timely data management by your team in recruiting systems and adherence with the HR processes.
- Responsible for management of risk and compliance issues from a recruiting perspective.
- Drive the EMEA Recruiting team’s engagement by constant development and mentoring of your team.
- Develop, drive and advocate continuous improvement and strategic project delivery.
- Partner with other global/regional COE members to drive efficiencies and improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of work experience in Recruiting, HRBP, or a combination of both.
- Desire to build and mentor an extraordinary recruiting team (employees, as well as RPO) skilled in standard methodologies.
- Previous experience recruiting in a high volume environment.
- Proven track record to use data to build a narrative.
- Experience leading recruiting for multiple countries is required.
- Success in building recruiting strategies to increase diversity representation.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle critical and confidential information appropriately.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of current and trend setting technology.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.