Talent Acquisition Business Partner Central/Eastern Europe m/f/d
- Post Date:5th August 2021
- Views 183
Are you a fully bilingual Recruiter with either Polish/English, German/English or Polish/English language skills? If so, come and join our amazing European Talent Acquisition Team!
Core Responsibilities And Tasks
Lead all white-collar recruitment across our Central and Eastern Region. Self-motive and highly results driven recruiter with exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload. Proactive and commercially savvy Business Partner who consults the business and stakeholders around talent and data. This role can be based remotely.
- Full accountability for Full Life Cycle recruitment with focus on Central and Eastern Region (Russia to the East to NL to the west, Mainly Poland, Netherlands and Germany and other countries, as required)
- Managing niche requirements for scarce skills and Strategic Talent Acquisition (Talent Pipelining, niche skills recruitment, succession planning)
- Direct Sourcing – proactive approach to recruiting for each vacancy
- Business Partnering/Stakeholder Management
- Responsible for overseeing reporting and analytics for the Team and business
- Project Management – initiate and lead value-add projects across Europe, Middle East, Africa and India
- Strategic approach to internal talent acquisition
- Acting as a consultant to the business to advise on recruitment landscape and market intel
- Proactively drive continuous improvement and lead EMEAI –wide projects
- Coach and mentor team members
- Reporting, prioritise, flexible, team player, coach and mentor,
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive Full life cycle recruitment with proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and challenging recruitment environment – using proactive and strategic approach to Talent Acquisition
- Engineering, Manufacturing, R&D and/or Production technical, IT, Sales, Procurement recruitment experience
- Experience of niche skills sourcing across various geographies
- Stakeholder management/Business Partnering / proven track record of consulting
- Reporting/Analytics – good attention to detail
- ATS /CRM systems experience
- Chemicals/coatings experience advantageous
- Cross-regional recruitment experience
- Foreign languages (Dutch, Italian, German, French)
- In-house recruitment experience
- Fully Bilingual in either German/English, Polish/English or Dutch/English – minimum of 2 languages
- Advanced direct sourcing experience –
- Proven experience of effective talent pipelining for ahead of demand planning
- Stakeholder management/Business Partnering – provide consultative approach with ability to see the bigger picture from a recruitment perspective. Gain full understanding of business and its environment
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload across geographies and disciplines
- Advanced internet skills (deep dive, x-ray, Boolean searching)
- ATS/CRM systems experience
- Additional language skills advantageous
- Experience of working in EMEAI region
- Functional recruitment experience
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
Related Jobs (1)
People & Culture Operations Specialist on 12th May 2023 Full Time