- Post Date:27th May 2022
- Views 197
Workstations is in search of a software engineer with a background in cloud native technologies, agile and scrum.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced software engineer interested in providing key contributions in a growing business. You will be joining HP’s Personal Systems group to help deliver world class solutions to HP’s Workstation customers. The Candidate will join the team helping our customers exploit the business benefit at the intersection of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data.
- Design enhancements, updates, and program changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Evaluates design, coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general goals and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less experienced staff members.
- Programming experience with C++, Python, golang, and/or Java.
- Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Knowledge of cloud native technologies and best practices (e.g. storage, load balancing, secrets, RBAC).
- Knowledge of the Linux OS (Ubuntu, Red Hat, others).
- Containerization technologies (Docker, Podman, Kubernetes)
- Agile development experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
- Programming experience with CUDA, ROCm, OpenCL
- Cloud compute platforms (AWS, Azure, and/or GCP)
- Networking protocols and APIs (TCP/IP, DNS, SSL/TLS, HTTP, gRPC)
- Cryptographic technologies and techniques (PKI, Blockchain)
- Machine learning processes and frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery/continuous deployment (Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitops, fluxcd)
- Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, Ansible)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
HP Offers a Comprehensive Benefits Package, Including
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
The estimated range of compensation for this job at the time of this posting is $90,000 – $120,000. This position may be eligible for incentive pay, for openings where this is applicable.
Where legally permitted, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your first day of employment. HP is an equal opportunity employer: https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/3544/v1_0/PDFs/HP%20Inc%20EEO%20Policy%20Statement%202017_Final_signed.pdf
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!