Social Media Community Assistant
- Post Date:12th May 2021 13760
- Views 380
Farrow & Ball – Social Media Community Assistant, Wimborne, Dorset
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots. The key to our success is our people, our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have a newly created opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our Marketing team in Wimborne, Dorset.
As the Social Media Community Assistant, you will lead and manage conversations within social platforms using the brand’s tone of voice to help create meaningful conversations with our customers, driving product awareness, brand buzz and equity.
Key Responsibilities Of Social Media Community Assistant
- Monitoring, moderating, and responding to consumer comments and engagements across the full range of Farrow & Ball Social media channels
- Working closely with customer services to escalate issues when required
- Collaborating with International teams and agencies to assign local questions that are relevant to their market
- Proactively identifying trends and themes to inform future content plans. Supporting the wider marketing team with reporting on community engagement and share appropriate feedback from social followers with relevant teams across the business in regular reports
- Growing the Farrow & Ball social community, by identifying and engaging with users
- Engaging with a Farrow & Ball audience to drive content reach.
- Adhering to the social media guidelines and policies and maintain social community guidelines, and policies
Key Attributes Social Media Community Assistant
- Previous Social Marketing, community management or customer services experience
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Passion for online communications and content marketing
- Competent in using MS Office
- An interest in the home & lifestyle sectors
- Outstanding written communication skills, with excellent grammar and punctuation
- Self-motivated and able to pro-actively seek opportunities, continuously looking at ways to improve marketing effectiveness
- High attention to detail
- Team player who is personable and approachable.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Employee Share Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free tea and coffee
- Free onsite parking at our head office