Sales Manager - Industrial Coatings
- Post Date:8th July 2022 14478
- Views 57
Sales manager – UK&I
Provide and maintain on-line technical support to existing and new accounts whilst seeking to generate new profitable coatings business. Respond effectively to customer needs, support a team of field and lab based colleagues and understand the impact on the financial performance of PPG they will make.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing a sales ledger covering multiple Industrial segments.
- Selling core product ranges such as Liquid, Powder & UV coatings.
- Responsible for new business generation and managing a healthy pipeline.
- Forecasting for customers demand and usages across multiple technologies.
- Using clientlink for account information and pipeline updates.
- Work alongside the technical teams including product management, segment management and laboratory staff to ensure that customers are well looked after and new business growth is on track.
- Act in accordance with sales management direction and his/her individual and specific accountabilities.
- Is responsible for maintaining and promoting a positive and professional image of PPG’s expertise in the coatings field and its ability to respond effectively to Customer’s needs
- Develop self through learning and development to ensure business continuation.
- Comply with PPG policies (Ethics, Business conduct Policy, Quality, Labeling, E.H.&S.)
- Carry out any reasonable request as directed by the UK Market Manager during the course of duties.
REQUIRES: (Functional/Technical Skills & Knowledge)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and similar products.
- Self motivated
- Valid Full Driving Licence.
- Willingness to travel to and work away from home both in the UK&I.
Prime Success Factors: – Focus on Results; Drive Change; Promote Teamwork; Build Trust & Respect; Understand Market & Customer Perspective
Individual Success Factors: -, Solve problems, Size-up situations, Plan & Organize, Take responsibility, Product and Service Knowledge