- Post Date:27th May 2022
- Views 99
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Slough, Berkshire SL2 5DS
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Introduction
Experienced in digital marketing and eCommerce in high performing businesses you are looking for a role that offers the potential to shape the success of a multi-million £ business. This Senior Digital Marketing Manager position with AkzoNobel, the world expert in making coatings, is just what you are looking for. Operating in over 150 countries, we have been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and are home to some of the UK’s favourite brands, including Dulux paint. Join us and you will manage the end-to-end eCommerce process and create flagship brand eCommerce experiences for our many customers.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – The Role
- Develop our long-term plan to deliver a brilliant omnichannel Dulux experience
- Develop the long term strategy for Deco UK&I eCommerce
- Increase eCOMM sales, opening up new channels & opportunities by increasing our eCOMM capability around data, assets, fulfilment & the end-to-end experience
- Create digital marketing strategies to help trade customers sell our brands brilliantly on their online shelves
- Collaborate with colleagues to design brilliant ecommerce experiences that we can showcase to trade customers & improve experiences together
- Focus on improving fulfillment capability for testers and mixing
- Motivate & inspire direct reports to develop a high performing team
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – About You
- Digital marketing & eCommerce experience gained in complex businesses managing multiple categories and/or brands
- Good knowledge across consumer & professional markets
- Excellent at coaching & developing people
- Used to operating cross functionally across departments & markets
- Strong communication, influencing & interpersonal skills
- Track record in inspiring agencies to deliver great work
- Ideally experience gained within FMCG, Retail or DIY industries
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including childcare vouchers, Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – How to Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
Who are AkzoNobel?
Customers around the world use our trusted brands and products. Some of them are household names, including Dulux and Cuprinol, others are more specialist products, but everything we make is likely to play an essential role in your daily routine. We are experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in colour and protection since 1792.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 22610
Related Jobs (1)
People & Culture Operations Specialist on 12th May 2023 Full Time