- Post Date:28th April 2023
- Views 55
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Sales Representative
Field Based to cover the South West
Sales Representative – Introduction
If you are a sales professional with a strong record of B2B sales this is an incredible opportunity to join a business that is a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe. We are now recruiting an experienced Sales Representative to take responsibility for driving sales growth and profitability for our commercial vehicles paint business in a defined sales territory.
Sales Representative – The Role
- Identify, target and implement approved sales strategies.
- Plan, execute & report on sales activities.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers.
- Build/maintain expert knowledge on the features/benefits of available products/services.
- Collect, report & investigate customer information & feedback on current/future market trends.
- Assess the validity of investment projects.
- Maintain records.
- Collaborate with colleagues to educate customers on technical requirements of available product lines, IT support tools & non-paint assortment to increase sales.
Sales Representative – About You
- Experienced B2B Sales Professional
- Record of delivering consistent profitable sales growth within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop customer focused & commercially viable solutions to meet the customers’ needs.
- Good at nurturing in-depth client relationships.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Track record within vehicle refinishes industry an advantage.
Sales Representative – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Company Car
- Competitive Bonus (depending on performance)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Sales Representative – How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
Who are AkzoNobel?
Customers around the world use our trusted brands and products. Some of them are household names, including Dulux and Cuprinol, others are more specialist products, but everything we make is likely to play an essential role in your daily routine. We are experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in colour and protection since 1792.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.