Protective Coatings Customer Service Specialist - Birstall
- Post Date:21st May 2021
- Views 291
Protective Coatings Customer Service Specialist
As a Protective Coatings Customer Service Specialist, you will provide first class customer service and participate in the delivery of service perfection to our Protective Coatings customers.
- Be the first point of contact for customers via phone and email.
- Create orders in SAP.
- Create delivery notes and have initial contact with warehouse.
- Registration and solving of non-technical complaints/dispute handling.
- Communicate deviation on Customer expectations (availability, lead time).
- Supervise progress of open orders (progress, billing blocks, missing pod).
- Provide track and trace numbers for materials en route, on request of the Customer.
- Create pro-forma invoices and other documents for shipments (Certificate of Conformity), Batch Record Card (BRC), Certificate of Quality.
- Maintain QZM quotes.
- Excellent customer service, listening and communication skills!
- Good standard of education in both Maths and English.
- Able to quickly adapt to change in a fast paced working environment.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Able to work as part of a team!
- Microsoft office and internet skills, with SAP/AS400 system knowledge desirable.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.