Power Platform Specialist
- Post Date:29th October 2021 14043
- Views 48
Power Platform Specialist
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management and brand protection.
About the role
Do you have a strong passion for how technology can be used to improve the business processes? As a Power Platform Specialist at Domino you get the opportunity to work with the latest Power Platform technology in all kinds of different projects. You will support and guide our Citizen Developers in their digital journey and you will conduct (design thinking) workshops with the business to identify needs and collect requirements. Besides identifying and collecting requirements your role is to transform also these requirements into concrete business proposals. Realize Power Platform solutions to increase business efficiency.
- You support our Citizen Developers in the business in using and applying the possibilities of the Microsoft platform;
- You build and implement yourself or guide our Citizen Developers in realizing Power Platform solutions;
- You develop and implement efficient Microsoft 365 solutions with the Power Platform that is integrated or linked with other Microsoft 365 tools (e.g. MS Teams, MS SharePoint, MS Planner & MS Forms);
- You train and guide our Citizen Developers throughout the adoption process;
- You maintain a close collaboration with Microsoft and other partners. As a Power Platform Specialist (Office 365) you have characteristics such as organizational sensitivity, analytical skills, visibility and good communication skills
What do you deliver
- Give support to our Citizen Developers in using and applying the possibilities of the Microsoft platform;
- Build and implement Microsoft Power Platform solutions by yourself or together with our Citizen Developers;
- Develop and implement efficient Microsoft 365 solutions with the Power Platform that is integrated or linked with other Microsoft 365 tools (e.g. MS Teams, MS SharePoint, MS Planner & MS Forms);
- Provide training and guidance to our Citizen Developers throughout the adoption process;
- Maintain a close collaboration with Microsoft and other partners to become an expert on new functionality and to provide the business with the right solutions
- Be an advisor and have a good understanding of the security aspects within and around the Microsoft 365 Platform
- Developing and implementing a Microsoft Power Platform Data Governance Strategy
- Setup a document library and knowledge base with policies, procedures and user guides
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 Power Platform (PowerApps, PowerAutomate & PowerBI);
- Professional level knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Platform
- Experience with developing and implementing of Microsoft 365 solutions with the Power Platform that is integrated or linked with other Microsoft 365 tools (e.g. MS Teams, MS SharePoint, MS Planner & MS Forms);
- Experience with giving training and guidance to the business in how to use the Power Platform;
- Experience in process optimization and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with integration between the Power Platform services such as embedding Power BI Reports within PowerApps solutions, triggering Power Automate flows from Power Apps solutions or Power BI dashboards, and embedding Power Apps visuals within Power BI reports.
- Experience with creating, managing, administer of Power Platform solution and capabilities related to governance, administration and operations management.
- Good understanding of Dataverse databases and the use of Common Database Models with the Power Platform services.
- Good understanding of implementing, and managing On-Premise Data Gateways used with the Power Platform services.
- Have the competency to independently find and fix inefficiencies, with limited direction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to conduct meetings with business stakeholders and third parties.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task management, organizational skills, visibility and good communication skills.
- Good understanding of license and subscription model variations
- Ability to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts.
- Have experience in the Microsoft 365 security aspects
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few! We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. For many of us this, this might be coming into the office most days, just a couple of times a week, or perhaps fortnightly. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers. We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.