People Operations Specialist, UK & I
- Post Date:29th November 2021 14109
- Views 187
People Operations Specialist UK&I
As a People Operations Specialist, you will be the general first point of contact for the UK&I People Operations team in relation to both local processes and policies.
Ensuring an outstanding customer experience both internally and externally, you will provide specialist expertise and HR administrative support.
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Provide Time and Attendance (T&A) Management and Administration expertise to people leaders and employees, including problem solving.
- Support the People Operations Partners with key administrative tasks such as extending both invitation and outcome letters for disciplinary, appraisals, and welfare meetings, supporting in the writing up of the notes from these meetings.
- Pull together information requested by project leads; such as turnover figures, statistics etc
- Manage the compliance of data, regulations and documentation for the People Operations team.
- Generate reports and provide accurate data as required on a timely basis.
- Be the first point of contact for the People Pulse Support Centre to understand local practises, preparing document procedures and templates as required.
- Collaborate professionally at all times with both internal and external customers.
- Ideally previous experience in a HR administration role.
- Solid knowledge of databases and data management systems, possessing a data and process driven mentality.
- Excellent digital literacy and keyboard skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills ensuring positive relationships are built with all customers.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work in a fast paced changing environment!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.