People Operations (HR) Coordinator
- Post Date:22nd December 2021
- Views 136
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our People Operations (HR) team in Wimborne on a full-time (or part-time) permanent basis.
As the People Operations (HR) Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing efficient data analysis, administration, and coordination support service to the People Operations team and wider business. You will specifically focus on the manipulation and reporting of HR Data, supporting the team to analyse and look for trends.
Key Responsibilities of People Operations (HR) Coordinator,
- Provision of all People MI, insight, trends and analysis working with wider People Operations team and relevant stakeholders on the full people lifecycle.
- Measuring progress against KPIs, providing analysis using both current and historical information to support key decisions and actions.
- Standardising and maintaining a full suite of weekly, monthly and annual reports, highlighting trends covering engagement, performance management, turnover, absence, headcount and recruitment.
- Analyse and interpret employee and candidate feedback and data held across various sources, such as engagement surveys and exit interviews.
- Coordinating recurring initiatives, such as employee awards and long service recognition
- Coordinating support on ad-hoc People projects throughout the business
- Supporting with the roll out of our employee engagement survey and subsequent people planning
- Supporting with the centralised People Operations inbox and phone line
- Supporting the People Operations Lead with ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
- A passion for the interpretation and analysis of People data – making complex data simple
- Exceptional organisational skills with sound ability to prioritise workload
- Comfortable working at fast pace
- Approachable, responsive and a clear communicator
- Solutions and process orientated, seeks to challenge, and change
- Drive, Enthusiasm and a Proactive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong knowledge and experience building dashboards analysing trends and making recommendations based on insights
- An expert user of Excel to deliver reporting and analysis
- A track record producing monthly & ad-hoc HR reporting packs using relevant tools, delivering invaluable information / insights to the People function and beyond would be desirable
- Experience of working within a People function analysing reports & identifying trends
- You want to work as part of a great team but are also happy getting things done independently
What you can expect from us
· A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
· 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
· Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
· Generous staff discount on F&B products
· Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
· Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
· Health Cash Plan
· Company Sick Pay
· Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
· Life Assurance
· Refer a Friend scheme
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Season Ticket Loans for travel
· Free onsite parking at our head office
Related Jobs (1)
People & Culture Operations Specialist on 12th May 2023 Full Time