People Operations (HR) Advisor
- Post Date:29th November 2021
- Views 200
Farrow & Ball – People Operations (HR) Advisor, Full Time & Permanent, Wimborne
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base. Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots. The key to our success is our people, our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams, and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join our People Operations team in Wimborne on a Full Time, Permanent basis. As an HR Advisor, you will help provide an effective global people advisory and support service across all areas of Farrow & Ball; delivering a high-level service and operational advice consistent with Company and legal requirements.
Key Responsibilities of People Operations (HR) Advisor:
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service, in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, and employee relations taking account of governing policies, employment law, best practice and precedent.
- Support managers with the effective and efficient performance of their employees, identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance management processes.
- Manage absence-related casework including making recommendations, giving advice and support to managers, liaising with Occupational Health, supporting in absence management and long-term absence review meetings with employees and managers.
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements.
- Support delivery of organisational change initiatives, e.g. implementation of new structures, changes to benefits etc.
- Review and update policies, procedures and Employee Handbooks (globally) in line with changes to legislation or working practice.
Your Key Attributes:
- Previous generalist HR experience gained within a commercial environment
- Experience managing a range of employee relations cases is essential
- CIPD qualified or working towards qualification (level 5) desired
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A solution-orientated team player, who has drive, enthusiasm and a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Exceptional organisational skills with sound ability to prioritise workload
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
Related Jobs (1)
People & Culture Operations Specialist on 12th May 2023 Full Time