Materials Process Engineer Masters Degree Apprenticeship - Cranfield University
- Post Date:19th August 2021 13969
- Views 129
The Manufacturing Technology and Management MSc addresses the knowledge, skills and behaviour requirements of the Materials Process Engineer degree apprenticeship standard (Level 7). The Materials Process Engineer programme has been developed specifically to meet the high demand for technical specialism, combined with commercial and problem-solving skills applicable to a variety of thermal process-related industries.
The course is about developing, up-skilling and improving the retention of current engineers to become leaders and managers of the future. The programme is applicable across a broad range of industries (casting, coating, welding, brazing, heat treatment and surface treatment technologies) where safe, reliable and long-term stability of manufacturing operations is a key business driver.
We aim to enhance your skills, and address the need for highly trained individuals contributing to the safe, reliable and long-term stability of manufacturing operations. The skills gained in the course is expected to contribute to the achievement of competitive advantage for your organisation.
The course has been developed in collaboration with industry, trade bodies and associations and the Institute of Apprenticeships to meet the Level 7 Materials Process Engineer standard.
Making an application is straight forward. Documentation you will need to hand comprises of the following:
1. Copies of your degree(s) available along with a transcript, including any other Professional Qualifications and be able to provide supporting evidence as to what modules were taught;
2. If not a British Citizen, your Right to Work within the UK documentation;
3. A brief Statement of Purpose;
4. Details of the Key Contact for apprenticeships within your organisation.
Once you have completed your application your Employer will be sent a Due Diligence form to complete. When this has been received and approved you will be asked to complete an Initial Assessment of your current levels of Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours (KSBs). For this make sure you have:
1. Time set aside to conduct your assessment with your line manager;
2. Copies of your Maths & English GCSEs (or equivalent) available to upload (including any name change evidence if applicable);
Deadlines for submission of applications is 1st November for January 2022 start.