IT Infrastructure Architect - Cloud Security
- Post Date:25th March 2022
- Views 106
- Career Level Mid-senior level
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Architect.
- Manage Microsoft Azure and on premises infrastructure
- Manage Microsoft 365 Platform and MEM Platform
- Design and implement complex infrastructure solutions on premises or in the cloud, often acting as overall Project Manager.
- Work with the Information security Team to ensure our Infrastructure is highly secure.
- Ensure governance of Infrastructure and Security Policies
- Work with Application teams to identify and solve business problems with all available technology, including hardware, software, databases and peripherals.
- Act as SME (3rd level support) for complex infrastructure issues
- Document solutions and project implementations
- Study and analyse system needs, system developments and system processes
- Optimise performance of Digital systems
- Promote the Digital strategy and standards towards employees and stakeholders within and outside Digital department
- Keep updated with technological developments and applications
- Coordinate with Hempel Digital suppliers and partners
- Resolution of Internal/External Audit findings
Education, Experience And Job-related Skills
- Experience in designing and managing infrastructure based on Microsoft stacks across Datacenter Networks and Cloud Infrastructure.
- Microsoft Azure experience involving design, deploy, config, optimization, and of IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Broad experience and hands-on of Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange and other Windows based technologies
- Experience in Designing and implementing complex Virtual infrastructure environments
- Quality oriented with experience of working to quality & security standards and record keeping
- Microsoft certifications (preferable)
- Organised and capable of meeting deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Knowledge of working in project methodologies i.e. Scrum etc
- Fluent in English – oral and writing
What We Offer
- Truly awesome team
- Competitive salary
- Private health care package
- Group insurance
- Technical or managerial career path
- International and non-corporate work environment
- Soft skills development
Application And Further Information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply ’ at the top-right corner.
Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.