Innovation Manager – CASE (Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants & Elastomers)
- Post Date:20th April 2021 13706
- Views 475
Our Client, Lake Coatings, is a speciality supplier and manufacturer of raw materials and chemicals for the UK Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Food Manufacturing Industries.
They are now seeking an Innovation Manager – CASE (Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants & Elastomers). This position will be laboratory based in Redditch, Worcestershire and is a full-time permanent role.
- To carry out raw material evaluations, product testing and formulation development
- Gain instruction from the Martec (Marketing & Technology) Chairman to identify work priorities and SMART objectives
- Create formulations in the laboratory
- Liaise with colleagues to understand the business needs
- Present findings to the team and / or the customer
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Chemistry (or equivalent / similar)
- Solid experience and ability to evaluate raw materials and create formulations in a number of industrial market segments. Major focus areas are Industrial and Decorative Coatings (film forming and non-film forming), Adhesives, Composites, Sealants
- Commercial product technical formulation and application experience
- Ability to make customer presentations and host product demonstrations
- Understanding of the sensitivities associated with a commercial sales operation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn, reach consensus and communicate in an operational environment
- Analytical. Numerate. Literate. Articulate.
In return, our Client is offering a basic salary of £35,000 – £45,000 per annum, (salary is negotiable and dependent on experience), plus benefits.
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.: [email protected]