Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Innovation Manager – CASE (Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants & Elastomers)
- Post Date:20th April 2021
- Views 530
Our Client, Lake Coatings, is a speciality supplier and manufacturer of raw materials and chemicals for the UK Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Food Manufacturing Industries.
They are now seeking an Innovation Manager – CASE (Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants & Elastomers). This position will be laboratory based in Redditch, Worcestershire and is a full-time permanent role.
- To carry out raw material evaluations, product testing and formulation development
- Gain instruction from the Martec (Marketing & Technology) Chairman to identify work priorities and SMART objectives
- Create formulations in the laboratory
- Liaise with colleagues to understand the business needs
- Present findings to the team and / or the customer
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Chemistry (or equivalent / similar)
- Solid experience and ability to evaluate raw materials and create formulations in a number of industrial market segments. Major focus areas are Industrial and Decorative Coatings (film forming and non-film forming), Adhesives, Composites, Sealants
- Commercial product technical formulation and application experience
- Ability to make customer presentations and host product demonstrations
- Understanding of the sensitivities associated with a commercial sales operation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn, reach consensus and communicate in an operational environment
- Analytical. Numerate. Literate. Articulate.
In return, our Client is offering a basic salary of £35,000 – £45,000 per annum, (salary is negotiable and dependent on experience), plus benefits.
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.: [email protected]
Related Jobs (15)
Analytical Chemist on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Technologist on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant – Kettering – F/T 39 Hours on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Sales Manager – Commercial Sector on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Apprentice R & D on 2nd June 2023 Apprenticeship
Showroom Assistant on 2nd June 2023 Part Time
Scrum Master on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Specification Sales Manager on 2nd June 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant (PT, 20 Hours) – Chesterfield on 12th May 2023 Part Time
Apprentice R & D on 12th May 2023 Apprenticeship