HR Operational Excellence Lead
- Post Date:11th March 2022 14262
- Views 66
- Career Level Senior
As part of Hempel’s Double Impact strategy, we have started an exciting HR transformation journey in Hempel and are now looking for a passionate person to drive the HR operational excellence agenda in People & Culture globally.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to help Hempel build a high performing HR Operations function by optimising our internal HR-processes and way of working, ensuring better leader and employee experiences and leveraging digitalisation where possible.
You will partner with HR, business leaders, and many other stakeholders in the organisation and actively contribute to the People & Culture transformation journey by being a key member of the People Operations leadership team.
What You Can Look Forward To In This Role
You will be responsible for leading the analysis, design, and execution of Hempel’s global HR operations transformation to ensure operational excellence, including professional, scalable and streamlined experiences for employees and leaders.
You will also
- Drive standardization, efficiency gains and simplifications in HR processes and services globally while keeping the customer needs and the employee journey in mind
- Leverage digital technology to create innovative solutions that enables the Double Impact strategy implementation
- In partnership with the Heads of People Operations, create a HR Support strategy, operating model and roadmap and develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure customer expectations are met and that questions and concerns are resolved in a timely, professional manner
- Drive the implementation of a Global HR support setup and a Case Management solution across geographies. Establish key performance measures for HR services as part of this
- Lead or take part in M&A integration of HR services to People Operations
- Ensure consistency and adherence to policies and applicable employment law
- Collaborate closely with the People Partners and HRIS to identify, prioritize, and build capabilities, behaviours, structures, and processes to support our growth ambitions
- Actively participate as a member of the People Operations leadership team.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in relevant discipline and proven track record in leading and anchoring global transformation initiatives, preferably in HR. Furthermore we expect:
- Proven track record in leading and anchoring global transformation initiatives, preferably in HR
- Comprehensive knowledge of the HR function, processes, and best practices and its impact on the business
- 5+ years of HR experience, of which preferably some business partner and operational experience; consultancy experience a plus
- Strong project management skills – organized, detail oriented and execution focused.
- Digitally savvy, and proven track record of designing and implementing simple, global solutions using digital tools
- Experience with Workday and HR case management solutions is a plus
- Experience in outsourcing activities to third parties on a regional or global scale a plus
Be part of a fast paced and exciting work environment
You will join a global company with ambitious growth plans where HR operational excellence is high on the agenda and plays a vital part of our transformation of People & Culture in Hempel. You will be part of a professional, highly engaged and international People & Culture organisation and report directly to the Senior Director of People Operations.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply’ at the top.
Final deadline for applications is 15 March 2022.
For further information about the job, please contact Lasse Mench on +45 4193 3841
Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.