HR - Coordinator - Fluent German/English
- Post Date:23rd December 2021
- Views 230
This position is primarily responsible for providing HRSS Administration and payroll processing services, in accordance with Service Level Agreements, to employees, managers and Human Resources. Undertake all administration tasks associated with HR & Payroll processes and procedures covering the employment life cycle e.g. on-boarding, employment changes, benefit & pensions administration and terminations. Responsible for accurate payroll & HR System data input and general record keeping, including Time and Attendance and & payroll input. Provide administration support to help deliver a positive employee experience and supporting all employees and managers with first line information and advice on HR policies and procedures. This role requires fluency in both German and English languages. Any nordic languages would be advantageous.
Core Responsibilities And Tasks
STANDARDIZATION AND PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- Support the HRSS Manager in driving service excellence and process efficiency to deliver improvements on right first time resolution rates, transaction turnaround times, processing accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Support the HRSS Manager in reviewing and re-designing HR processes utilising LEAN methodology approaches to achieve auditable efficiency gains in HR processes and service delivery, and ensuring compliance with HR policies, Employment Laws, Data Protection and HRSS best practice.
- Advice managers and employees on topics related to HRSS process and operating arrangements.
- Identify and/or evaluate other potential activities that can be added to shared services and include in our services provided.
HR CLOUD/PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION
- Input time & attendance data and payroll data as required.
- Supporting in payroll activities, by preparing documents and providing reports.
- Assist with completing regular payroll and HR Cloud data audits, analysis and data cleansing routines to ensure accuracy of information held and confidence in data integrity.
- Generate payroll/HR information e.g. turnover/headcount, payroll and absence reporting, and ensuring data produced is accurate and supports achievement of business / HR objectives.
- Perform data entry into payroll/HR System (HR Cloud) accurately and timely.
- Provide super user support related to service requests, help desk cases.
- Perform OPM reviews and approvals as assigned.
- Process documentation for new hires, issuing offer packs, contracts of employment, and undertaking pre-employment checks e.g. background, references, HireRight etc., in line with recruitment requisition approvals, business and legal requirements.
- Maintain accuracy of people data records ensuring all required documents are up to date.
- Utilize the appropriate templates and processes for all offer letters, new hire paperwork, leavers and unemployment verifications, etc. and enter onto HR Cloud as needed.
- Respond to all third-party requests in a timely manner.
LEAVE, TIME AND ATTENDANCE, PAYROLL & GENERAL HR ADMINISTRATION
- Act as liaison between HRSS, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Finance, management, employees and Third Parties as needed for HRSS related work activity.
- Process data changes, amendment to contracts, to ensure HR Cloud records are accurately maintained
- Support HR services in delivering Employee Relations administration i.e. preparing correspondence, supporting ER meetings.
- Prepare and send correspondence related to employment Lifecyle and enter onto HR Cloud.
- Investigate and resolve matters brought forward by managers in the areas of HRSS
- Provide information and guidance to HR customers relating to employment e.g. terms and conditions, benefit schemes, time off arrangements, HR policy and procedures.
- Process citizen documentation, including visa/visa renewals to ensure legal compliance is met in line within agreed timescales
- Process third party requests and provision of information in line with internal and external requirements to agreed timescales.
- Administer long service awards to employees in line with agreed service level.
TRAINING & COMMUNICATION
- Ensure all HR customers are trained in the use of HR Cloud and/or have access to appropriate user-friendly guidance material and resources.
- Promote the use of HR Cloud at the most appropriate level e.g. by actively promoting Manager and Employee Self Service.
- Maintain a knowledge management central repository toolkit to provide guidance and information in a user friendly and intuitive manner for employees, managers.
- Educated to A level standard, A-C grade or Equivalent
KNOWLEDGE And EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working within a target driven organisation to achieve common goals
- Experience of working in a high pressure, high volume processing environment
- Experience in Human Resources, Customer Service or a related field
- Fluency in German and ideally Finnish
- Exceptional in customer Service Skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability to change
- Desire and ability to make improvements
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point
- Demonstrate excellent keyboard skills
- Demonstrate experience in record keeping
- Working knowledge of HR Regulatory Framework, Employment Law & General Data Protection Regulations, Working Time, Family Friendly legislation, statutory entitlements etc.
- Ability in the use LEAN methodology
- Knowledgeable in HR Systems e.g. Oracle applications
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
- Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Equal Opport unity
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
Related Jobs (1)
Learning & Development Partner, T&O on 31st August 2023