Head of HRIS
- Post Date:11th March 2022 14252
- Views 73
- Career Level Mid-Senior level
As part of Hempel’s Double Impact strategy, we have started an exciting digitalization journey with the implementing of Workday and are now looking for a passionate colleague to head up our continued digitalization and automation journey in People & Culture globally.
Our ambition is to build a globally aligned, and digitally enabled P&C organization, where core processes are executed consistently to enable scalability and support our ambitious growth journey.
What You Can Look Forward To In This Role
You will be responsible for leading our digitalization agenda with a team of four highly experienced HRIS and Workday professionals in Denmark and Singapore.
In this position you will have the opportunity of balancing the combination of both hands-on development of solutions, while at the same time owning our HRIS roadmap linked to our strategic priorities.
You will naturally partner with HR, business leaders, and many other stakeholders in the organisation and actively contribute to our growth and global transformation journey by being an important part of the People Operations leadership team.
You will also
- Be overall solution responsible for our global Workday HCM implementation covering governance, support, architecture and related operational procedures
- Lead the digital transformation and HRIS agenda globally
- Ensure end-user focused experiences and employee journeys are always optimized wherever possible
- Lead or take part of the analysis, design and implementing new tools, features or functionalities within the HRIS landscape
- Lead the change management effort required to gain support from relevant stakeholder
- Help identity needs for re-engineering of P&C processes to improve efficiencies
- Promote data consistency, accuracy, and completeness with articulated data standards
- Oversee HR system security conducting periodic HR security access audits in line with data privacy regulations
- Develop partnerships with Finance and Digital and other external vendors
- Manage solution integration in relation to M&A initiatives
- Master’s Degree in related discipline (i.e. Business, Human Resources or Computer Science)
- Solid understanding of HR processes, workflow documentation and broad HR technology
- 3-5 years’ experience with implementing or managing a global Workday HCM platform
- Relevant IT- project management experience, either within Project Management office, transformational HR role or in an IT leadership role
- Professional level to communicate in English, both spoken and written
Be part of a fast paced and exciting work environment
You will join a global company with ambitious growth plans where globalization and digitalization vital part of our digital transformation of P&C in Hempel. You will be part of a professional, highly engaged and international P&C organisation and report directly to the Senior Director of People Operations.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply’ at the top.
Final deadline for applications is 15 March 2022.
For further information about the job, please contact Senior Director, People Operations, Lasse Mench, on +45 4193 3841.
Human Resources, Information Technology