- Post Date:12th November 2021 14071
- Views 22
SAP Specialists (PP / EWM) – Digital
Join an international team to implement our new system landscape (SAP S/4 Hana)
Hempel is growing! We need your help to ensure that we upgrade our ERP system to support the needs of our existing businesses, Crown Paints (UK), JW Ostendorf (Germany & France), Wattyl (Australia) and the new businesses that join the Hempel family. You will have technical responsibility for customising and configuring the SAP processes in your core module.
Develop Your Career In a Dynamic Global Company
The project plan includes phased implementation in our locations in UK, Germany, Australia and whilst we are working on implementation of S4/HANA, we need to maintain our existing ECC6.0 system which is serving our business. You will prioritise incoming requests for projects/initiatives, to ensure the right balance between new developments and stability of current solutions.. You will act as architect, and will drive and participate in the development of new functionalities. Here are some of the responsibilities of the role:-
- Analysis of existing processes in ECC6.0
- Definition of the new target processes in the project team
- Active implementation of processes in the new system landscape (SAP S/4 HANA) by customizing and/or adjusting ABAP programs
- Documentation of the new processes
We are looking for a goal oriented team player
You Should Also Have The Following Qualifications
- A university degree in computer science, business or engineering or a comparable education
- Strong configuration experience in SAP either EWM or PP modules (customizing and/ or programming)
- Project management know-how
- Participation in at least one successful SAP implementation, preferably S/4 HANA
- English spoken and written
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
You will have strong interpersonal, verbal / written communication skills and organisation skills are essential to deliver projects on time and within an agreed budget.
A Little More About Us
Hempel Digital is a dynamic globally oriented organisation with around 120 employees serving 5500 users in 140 locations globally. The SAP team consists of 23 employees, in Coesfeld in Germany, Darwen in the UK and Cestas in France. Hempel Digital is also working with an external partner to support the project.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for position’ at the top-right corner.
Final deadline for applications is 30th November 2021.
Information Technology, Supply Chain
Crown Paints is one of UK’s most renown paint manufacturers and we have been manufacturing for over 200 years, with over 60 years proudly holding the Royal Warrant. However, what really sets Crown apart is the support we provide for cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world through our ownership structure. Crown Paints is part of the Hempel Group, which gives our company stability and our employees extended, global career possibilities.