E-Commerce Specialist EDI
- Post Date:18th June 2021 13845
- Views 235
To further develop our Customer Facing Solution team in Digital department, we are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Specialist who will manage EDI and integration projects with customers, suppliers, vendors and internal business partners (in Poland, UK, Denmark, Spain or Germany).
The Customer Facing Solutions team is part of the Commercial Digital Solutions department within Hempel Digital. The Customer Facing Solutions team focuses on delivering Commercial solutions mainly in the area of E-Commerce and EDI.
Hempel Digital is a dynamic organisation which offers challenging jobs and good possibilities for both professional and personal development.
The vacant position will be based in Gdansk, Darwen, Copenhagen, Barcelona or Coesfeld, you will report to the Head of Customer Facing Solutions.
- Develop new and maintain existing EDI and A2A integrations
- Maintain close relationship and support with EDI users (both internal and external)
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Daily management and administration of webMethods middleware environments
- Resolution of EDI and integration related incidents
- Development of new and maintenance of existing EDI and integration solutions in webMethods
- Development of new and maintenance of existing A2A integrations in webMethods
- Manage EDI and integration projects liaising with internal and external partners
- Liaise with webMethods users with help on day to day tasks and the resolution of issues
- Perform upgrade projects of webMethods environments inline with the EDI software vendors upgrade lifecycle
- Liaise with EDI software vendor to raise incidents if required
Qualifications And Professional Skills
- An academic background within IT field
- At least 3-5 year work experience
- Practical knowledge of EDI integrations, B2B, application and general integration solutions and technologies, SQL database integration, ERP integration
- Practical knowledge of EDI standards (TRADACOMS, EANCOM / EDIFACT), EDI message types (Orders, order acknowledgement, invoices, ASN, credits), transmission protocols (SFTP / FTP / AS2 / Webservices), SAP IDoc standards, XML standards
- Practical knowledge of programming techniques specifically Java; webMethods Flow language would be an advantage
- Practical knowledge of SoftwareAG’s webMethods Integration Server, Trading Networks, My webMethods Server, Active Transfer, JDBC Adaptor, SAP Adaptor, EDI module would be an advantage
- Good understanding of business applications (CRM, ERP, etc.) and processes of order management / customer fulfilment / supplier management in an e-commerce context
- Experience in other Sales Order Automations tools
- Good project management skills in an agile/scrum environment. Ability to drive projects to within agreed timescales, liaising with stakeholders (internal/external)
- Understanding of web technologies
- Experience working in an international environment with teams and stakeholders in multiple locations and time zones
- Fluent in English, verbal and in writing
- Servant leadership style with agile mindset
- Customer service orientation
- Can-do attitude
- Proactive and self-driven
- Team player and goal oriented
- Well-structured and organized
- Good communication skills
What We Offer
- Truly awesome team located in Poland and UK
- Competitive salary
- Private health care package
- Group insurance
- Home office, if needed
- International and non-corporate work environment
- Soft skills development
Other benefits depending on country (PL, UK, DK, DE or ES)
Global career possibilities
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Join a global company where the employees are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do. With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for position’ at the top-right corner.
Final deadline for applications is 30th of June 2021.
For further information about the job, please contact Magdalena Marek, Digital Business Manager [email protected]