E-Commerce Lead UK
- Post Date:29th November 2021
- Views 203
PPG Digital team is leading PPG and the coatings industry through an evolution in PPG’s business strategies and structure – to capture opportunities enabled by digital technologies and provide amazing customer experiences while unlocking new revenue streams and reaching new customers.
As the E Commerce Lead UK, you will own the adoption of our digital assets in EMEA, to help accelerate PPG’s digital transformation. Working with business teams, you will work to evolve business processes, with a key focus on driving adoption to ensure enriched product data, appropriate pricing and the right delivery proposition, across our Architectural Coatings business.
This is a regional role focused on the United Kingdom & Ireland and travel across EMEA should be expected.
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Lead and implement the digital adoption strategy, developing adoption plans that deliver on yearly targets including digital sales, margin and omnichannel customers
- Break down national digital sales goals by customer, by region, and by rep, driving appropriate tactics to deliver goals.
- Manage the execution of adoption programs, measuring performance, and validate if programs are delivering against key performance indicators.
- Orchestrate sales and customer training programs.
- Build positive relationships with the sales team and collaborate closely on adoption plans.
- Build business cases with support from Analytics team to evaluate growth opportunities, proposing priorities for market rollouts based on business potential and market specific needs.
- Collaborate with Digital marketing COE to develop strategy to engage customers and drive loyalty through CRM.
- Consistent track record in B2B/C ecommerce/omnichannel driving customer and business adoption and impact. B2B experience is essential.
- Significant experience in digital business; preferably responsible for digital/ecommerce performance for a business or business unit.
- Hands-on experience with Agile/Lean Startup methodologies.
- Outstanding data analytics skills.
- Excellent senior stakeholder capabilities, with the ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends!
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.