E-Commerce Customer Support Administrator - Birstall
- Post Date:23rd December 2021 14154
- Views 221
E-Commerce Customer Support Administrator
As an E-Commerce Customer Support Administrator, you will provide first class customer service, and participate in the delivery of service excellence to e-commerce customers. As the first point of contact, it is essential that each customer have an outstanding and personalized experience with the business.
- Ensure all customers are treated in a cheerful, confident and professional manner.
- Demonstrate compassion and understanding when dealing with all customer enquiries.
- Ensure all information is captured so that the relevant person/team can resolve in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the business, its products and customer base.
- Professionally deal with product, delivery and complaint queries etc. by collaborating closely with a number of departments including; Transport, Warehouse, Marketing and Commercial.
- Deal with a variety of questions and queries from customers by using information sources, for example; PPG websites, PPG infonet, product manuals and databases.
- Keep up to date with current promotions, new products and with current customer service practices, whilst maintaining knowledge on e-commerce strategic campaigns and initiatives.
- Administration/coordination of SAP concerning e-commerce activities.
- Excellent communication skills (crucial)!
- Excellent keyboard and digital literacy skills (crucial)!
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast paced working environment.
- Able to work as part of a team.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.