Corporate Auditor Graduate EMEAI
- Post Date:25th June 2021 13860
- Views 98
Corporate Auditor Graduate EMEAI
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $20 billion in sales, and 140 manufacturing and distribution sites worldwide, our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate.
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics.
At Sherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Core Responsibilities And Tasks
- Assist with completion of Sarbanes-Oxley annual assessment
- Assist with the identification of controls to address key risk points
- Assist with the completion process walkthroughs
- Test controls over key financial business processes
- Execute audits of Sherwin-Williams Plants, Distribution Centres and Enterprise-wide business processes in EMEAI
- Partner with the EMEAI Corporate Auditor and Corporate Audit Supervisor in EMEAI to complete site risk assessments and generate audit programs
- Execute assigned audit program steps
- Partner with stakeholders to resolve questions and validate findings
- Evaluate and document process effectiveness and conclude on the effectiveness of control.
- Work on a variety of projects within the UK and in Europe region
- General Responsibilities and Tasks
- Perform annual physical inventories observation of designated facilities
- Participate in special request reviews involving all aspects of an audit.
- Research unique situations and determine logical conclusions during the audit. Ensure that these conclusions are supported by thoroughly documented workpapers and well written audit exceptions.
- Provide assistance and perform other related inherent professional audit activities (including IT Audit Activities), as requested by Audit Leadership
- Facilitate with EY to assist their annual statutory audit activities.
- Successfully study towards (and complete) your professional qualification
- FORMAL EDUCATION
- Undergraduate degree in Accountancy, Finance or Economics, or equivalent
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- The ability to use your own initiative as well as work effectively on your own and as part of a team;
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
- Full fluency in written and spoken English
- Good problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time (domestic and international)
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the department and listen/respond to other team members’ views/opinions
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality
The Corporate Auditor Graduate EMEAI will have the opportunity to work as part of our EMEAI audit team whilst studying towards a formal qualification. Moreover, we also offer extensive additional internal training to allow for personal and career growth. Fluency in any of the European languages will be advantageous.
This 3-year programme will comprise of both work and study (classroom and online training) and you will have the ability to travel across the EMEAI region. You will receive a salary and your training will be fully paid by us.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.