- Post Date:10th February 2023
- Views 30
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Account Manager
Competitive benefits and salary package
Kent and Sussex
If you are a sales professional with a record of delivering consistent profitable sales growth within a fast-paced environment this is an incredible opportunity to join a business that is a world expert in making coatings. Operating in over 150 countries, AkzoNobel is home to well-known brands and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK. We are now recruiting an Account Manager to take responsibility for driving sales growth and profitability in their designated territory for our Dulux Decorator Centre business.
- Responsible for developing & executing local sales plans
- Implement local & national promotional activity
- Collaborate with the stores in territory to drive effective customer management.
- Deliver against key sales KPIs, Revenue, Margin, R&A expenditure & cash collection.
- Build successful customer relationships to drive share of wallet growth
- Support the delivery of our sustainability objectives & new product launches
- Use CRM to develop customer insight to shape future action
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure customers are supported
- Experienced sales professional
- Record of delivering consistent profitable sales growth within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop customer focused & commercially viable solutions to meet the customers’ needs
- Used to developing & executing strategic customer plans
- Good at fostering in-depth client relationships
- Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Full driving licence
What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
How To Apply
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team. Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
Please reach out to Katie Nicholson – Talent Acquisition Partner – if you have any questions.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
Who are AkzoNobel?
Customers around the world use our trusted brands and products. Some of them are household names, including Dulux and Cuprinol, others are more specialist products, but everything we make is likely to play an essential role in your daily routine. We are experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in colour and protection since 1792.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.