Weekend Showroom Assistant
- Post Date:29th July 2022 14520
- Views 57
At Little Greene, we make beautiful products for people with personality. Our showrooms are the jewel in our crown: a place of colour, inspiration and expert assistance. We want our customers to be inspired to make their home a place of beauty, using our unique colour palette and collection of wallpapers.
Part-time Weekend Showroom Assistant – 2 days / 14 hours per week (Saturdays and Sundays)
The role includes:
· Assisting customers with their projects, through expert knowledge of all Little Greene colours and wallpapers.
· Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer service.
· Completing customer orders which can be in store, via email and via the telephone.
· Mixing and preparing any paint orders in store.
· Placing customer orders through the Little Greene ordering system.
· Liaising with clients in a confident, engaging manner via email, telephone and in person.
· Promoting the Colour Consultancy offer to all appropriate clients.
· Ensuring a high level of visual presentation in the showroom.
· Attending events and trade shows whilst acting as an ambassador for the brand.
· Having an awareness of the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace, and reporting any concerns to the Showroom Manager.
Marylebone, Central London
· Keen interest in colour and interior design.
· Experience in a retail sales environment.
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills – especially over the telephone and via email.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own.
· Adaptability and a consistent positive attitude.
· Strong attention to detail and highly organised.
Please send your CV and covering letter, detailing why you are suitable for this role to [email protected]
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we can only respond to the candidates that we would like to invite for an interview.