Weekend Showroom Assistant
- Post Date:29th July 2022
- Views 142
At Little Greene, we make beautiful products for people with personality. Our showrooms are the jewel in our crown: a place of colour, inspiration and expert assistance. We want our customers to be inspired to make their home a place of beauty, using our unique colour palette and collection of wallpapers.
Part-time Weekend Showroom Assistant – 2 days / 14 hours per week (Saturdays and Sundays)
The role includes:
· Assisting customers with their projects, through expert knowledge of all Little Greene colours and wallpapers.
· Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer service.
· Completing customer orders which can be in store, via email and via the telephone.
· Mixing and preparing any paint orders in store.
· Placing customer orders through the Little Greene ordering system.
· Liaising with clients in a confident, engaging manner via email, telephone and in person.
· Promoting the Colour Consultancy offer to all appropriate clients.
· Ensuring a high level of visual presentation in the showroom.
· Attending events and trade shows whilst acting as an ambassador for the brand.
· Having an awareness of the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace, and reporting any concerns to the Showroom Manager.
Marylebone, Central London
· Keen interest in colour and interior design.
· Experience in a retail sales environment.
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills – especially over the telephone and via email.
· Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to work well as part of a team and also on your own.
· Adaptability and a consistent positive attitude.
· Strong attention to detail and highly organised.
Please send your CV and covering letter, detailing why you are suitable for this role to [email protected]
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we can only respond to the candidates that we would like to invite for an interview.
Related Jobs (4)
Coating Advisor on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Executive on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant / Driver on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Senior Data Analyst for eCommerce on 17th March 2023 Full Time