Website & eCommerce Marketing Assistant
- Post Date:31st March 2023
- Views 498
Annie Sloan is a British interior company based in Oxford UK. Annie Sloan invented her revolutionary furniture paint, Chalk Paint™, in 1990 and hasn’t stopped refining and improving her formula since. She is widely considered one of the world’s leading authorities in paint, colour and interior style. Annie Sloan sells direct to consumers online across Europe and America and is also available via 1000s of stockists worldwide.
Job role: Website & eCommerce Assistant
This role sits within the Marketing Team at Annie Sloan. The role will assist the Website & Ecommerce Manager in the maintenance and growth of the global anniesloan.com multi-site and global eCommerce strategy. We are open to recruiting an entry-level candidate (and providing training) or an individual with 1-2 years marketing experience.
Salary: £23k-28k depending on experience
To apply: Please send your CV to [email protected] or use LinkedIn Easy Apply
- Manage weekly content and product catalogue updates on the WordPress websites across multiple markets
- Assist with the optimisation of existing and new web content for search engine optimisation and support with the on-site content-based SEO strategy
- Support the eCommerce and Website Manager with digital tasks and website maintenance
- Work with our translators to gather translated content for our multi-market websites while also ensuring the population of this content
- Website testing on multiple devices and browsers
- Implement content changes to help optimize conversion and user experience
- Streamline user journey across already established eCommerce acquisition channels
- Work closely with the in-house Design Team to ensure the creation of eCommerce digital content
- Work closely with third party developers to aid the maintenance and growth of the Annie Sloan website
- Use tools such as Hot Jar to analyse and feedback on user experience ‘pain points’ to help optimize the site user journey
- Follow brand guidelines to keep website consistent in look and feel
- Any additional support to eCommerce Team and Marketing Team, as per the business needs
A relevant degree or equivalent (placements or work experience) preferred. We are looking for a passionate individual who is eager to learn. Depending on experience, we are happy to provide the relevant training to the correct candidate. Equally, if you have experience in the above areas, we’d love to hear from you to see how you can help grow the eCommerce offering at Annie Sloan.
- Interest or experience in SEO
- Interest or experience in digital copywriting to assist with long-form digital content creation
- An interest in interiors
- Group pension scheme.
- Simply Health Optimise Health plan.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite car parking
- Free tea coffee plus other basics.
- Staff discounts on Annie Sloan products.
- 28 days annual leave which increases with length of service.
Annie Sloan Interiors is an equal opportunities and living wage employer.
Equality of Opportunity
Entry into employment with Annie Sloan Interiors and progression within employment will be determined only by personal merit and the application of criteria, which are related to the duties of each particular post and the relevant salary structure. In all cases, ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration. No applicant or member of staff shall be discriminated against because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please note that any personal data submitted, as part of the job application process will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and related UK data protection legislation.
This role will report into the Website & Ecommerce Manager at Annie Sloan.
To apply: Please send your CV to [email protected]