Warehouse Operative/Van Driver (Casual Worker) - Minworth
- Post Date:20th October 2022 14590
- Views 18
Warehouse Operative/Van Driver (Casual Worker)As a Warehouse Operative/Van Driver (Casual Worker), you will pick, assemble, complete and load customer orders to the required specification and ensure all customers orders are delivered.Working HoursWithin 08:00-17:00 M-FKey Responsibilities
- Pick, pack and assemble orders to the required standard set in the warehouse-training programme.
- Ensure a high level of accuracy when picking customer orders.
- Maintain a level of efficiency and utilisation as set by the picking performance criteria.
- Align with health and safety regulations, maintain safe-working practices at all times and undertake any required training.
- Communicate optimally to build open working relationships with all colleagues, and act as a role model for the PPG values and behavioural indicators.
- Pick items and load the van as required for daily delivery.
- Coordinate deliveries in a timely, efficient manner and to keep records as required.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain existing client relationships.
- Report any problems that may arise from goods or services supplied by the Company to the relevant Branch Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Collect accurate payment from customers, as advised by the Branch Supervisor, and then keep safely as per procedure.
- Full UK Driving Licence (Crucial)!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use relevant I.T equipment and complete required training programme and ongoing competence assurance training.
- Organised approach to work including ability to plan daily route for deliveries.
- Structured in approach to tasks and ability to meet customer ETA’s.
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.We are “One PPG” to the world.We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.We trust our people every day, in every way.We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.We make it happen.We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.We run it like we own it.We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspxWe are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressio
Related Jobs (55)
Regulatory Affairs Manager on 23rd November 2022
Software Engineer (Python / PHP) on 18th November 2022
AP Assistant on 18th November 2022
IT Developer III on 18th November 2022
Sales Assistant – Newcastle – F/T 39 Hours on 18th November 2022
Software Developer (Browser) – HP Wolf Security on 18th November 2022
HR Assistant on 18th November 2022
Manager Marketing Communications, Infrastructure on 18th November 2022
ERP Manager on 18th November 2022
Contractor / Specification Sales Manager on 18th November 2022