Warehouse Night Shift Supervisor
- Post Date:13th May 2022 14419
- Views 97
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, showroom teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our Operations team at our Head Office in Wimborne.
As a Production Supervisor, you will provide effective supervision of the designated area in our paint factory and provide guidance and direction for the Operatives and escalate issues to the Assistant Manager.
Key Responsibilities of Production Supervisor:
- Health & Safety and housekeeping of areas to ensure a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
- Complete incident and disciplinary investigations as required
- Absence reporting and management, holiday management
- Support ASM in completing regular 121s/ performance reviews with team
- Drive operator development
- Ensure procedures are followed at all times
- Train all new operators in the correct procedures update records accordingly
- Ensure all operatives skills are up to date and undertake regular refresher training on procedures and process and update records accordingly
- Identify problems or improvements and present suggestions and solutions
- Key communication with management of any issues impacting area
- Ensure key information is communicated effectively and timely to staff
- As part of Farrow & Ball’s multi-skilled labour force, you will be required to support other Operations departments as required.
Your Key Attributes:
- Supervisory experience ideally within a production environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of computer literacy
- Problem solving abilities and proactive nature
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to mentor and coordinate a team of Operatives in a Warehouse environment
- Conflict management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
What You Can Expect From Us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Free onsite parking at our head office
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel