Warehouse Administration Clerk - Carrickfergus
- Post Date:29th October 2021
- Views 180
Warehouse Administration Clerk
As a Warehouse Administration Clerk, you will provide administrative support to multiple teams whilst demonstrating a high standard of customer service.
- Provide administration support to the Warehouse & Logistics Managers and their teams, where needed.
- Assist with the scanning of customer proof of deliveries accurately within the agreed timeframes.
- Investigate and respond to any customer queries, enquiries or complaints received, adhering to all Company procedures and guidelines at all times.
- Work closely with the Stock Controller providing admin support where needed.
- Respond to all correspondence and present information relevant to the role, in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the business and the systems used within Warehouse & Logistics.
- Communicate accurate information of PPG and 3rd party products to both internal and external customers.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by your Line Manager.
- Excellent communication and a strong team focus with the ability to collaborate within all levels of the business.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a friendly but professional manner.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast paced working environment.
- Analytical and digital literacy including Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Accurate keyboard skills.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.