Visual Content Designer
- Post Date:24th March 2023
- Views 54
About the role
This is a 12-month Fixed Term contract to provide maternity cover.
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality, engaging visual content that reflects and promotes the positive differentiation of Domino in our key target markets. Your blend of experience and fresh ideas will be key to creating and adapting content for online and offline brand campaigns:
Design & production of branded content
You will work closely with our in-house written content, social media, and campaign management specialists to bring Domino Stories to life for our target customers. You will ensure our visual communication with a wide range of audiences is compelling, on-brand, and achieves our goals. This is a global role and you will be responsible for the creation of a bank of visual assets that can be reused for multiple purposes by a range of regional marketers in multiple core languages.
This role is responsible for understanding the performance of video content, optimising how video content is set up to improve ROI, building a robust multi-platform video strategy for future content, and championing the role of video within the business. You will help define and build the roadmap for video across multiple platforms including hosting, sharing, and promotion.
As the visual lead in the content team, you will provide feedback on branded assets from across core services, giving advice on how best to meet business objectives. You will have experience of maintaining brand governance documents such as visual identity guidelines, video guidelines, persona, and customer journey documentation.
- You will be responsive – able to react at speed to global events that require an immediate and specific marketing response. Whilst you will manage the core day-to-day production of content, you must also from time to time be able to brief and work with our stable of creative and video agencies.
- You will have experience in the production and briefing of video production through specialist agencies.
- Strong computer-based design skills, evident creativity, and clear and effective storytelling are a must.
- Strong project management skills with a can-do attitude
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator – and able to convert concepts into print ready artwork.
- Strong knowledge and experience in video editing and motion graphics with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Experience in photography using a DSLR and postproduction in Photoshop.
- Strong knowledge and experience in YouTube and Wistia
- Experience in optimising and targeting content for key audience sets.
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
- International marketing experience would be advantageous.
- Ability to plan long-term strategies whilst also being able to respond quickly and appropriately to a fast-changing content environment.
What you can expect
As a talented individual working at Domino, you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few! We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. For many of us this, this might be coming into the office most days, just a couple of times a week, or perhaps fortnightly. What’s important is that we enable you get the best from us and for us to get the best from you, whether that’s from your home office or on site, as long as we continue to collaborate and enable great outcomes for our customers. We are a highly successful company, we’re large enough to offer career development opportunities yet small enough for your contribution to be readily recognised and rewarded. Our culture is built on our core values, Collaboration, Listening, Expertise, Ambition and Responsibility. We think Domino is a great place to work and if you join us, you’ll find yourself part of organisation which really cares about their people, as well as offering challenging and rewarding careers.
Domino Printing Sciences provides industrial printing expertise and reliable solutions to help the world’s manufacturers be sustainable and cut waste, while attracting, informing, and protecting consumers. Global manufacturers across the food and beverage, life sciences, personal care, agrochemical, and industrial sectors trust Domino to support them with innovative coding, marking, and digital printing solutions. Our products help ensure the success of manufacturers’ products by allowing them to create differentiated packaging, protect against counterfeiting, and ensure governmental and regulatory compliance. From best before dates on eggs, to serialised identifying codes on medicines, to batch codes on electronic components, to competition codes in confectionery, Domino helps to enable product safety, improved supply chain management, and brand protection.
Positions may be at an advanced stage of the recruitment process and can close at any time.