Utilities and Facilities Team Leader
- Post Date:30th July 2021 13928
- Views 155
Purpose Of The Job
Manage and maintain the Harlow manufacturing site and Lab buildings and services (Site) to meet the business requirements, ensuring the facilities meet regulations and SHE standards, advising and managing on any efficiency and cost savings opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with all Safety, Health & Environment standards and requirements
- Carry out maintenance repairs as required
- Ensure that the Site meets the statutory requirements both from a regulatory or standard aspect ie on water systems, asbestos, f gas, fragile surfaces, waste
- Ensuring works , including sub-contracted maintenance jobs, are being delivered in a safe and cost effective way
- Effectively manage and support the key stakeholder relationships
- Create a scope and definition of a facilities and utilities management strategy for the site
Knowledge And Skills
- Engineering background in strong auditing or regulatory industry with some exposure to these, ideally mechanical
- Relevant Engineering and maintenance experience in excess of 5 years for facilities / Utilities.
- Asbestos, Legionella management competent
- Steam Management
- Waste Management
- Analytical and strong organisational skills
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Dynamic, solution focused and self driven
- Pragmatic and achievement focused
- Team player and leadership skills
We are ambitious!
We have grown significantly – both organically and inorganically. We are a FTSE 250 listed company, 22% of our revenue comes from newly commercialized products, and we’re recognized in the top-quartile for chemicals manufacturing safety.
We believe in high challenge, high support!
We are keen to let you contribute in real roles from day 1. We expect a lot, but offer a lot, too. This includes onboarding, induction and learning events, networking opportunities, mentoring and personal development planning. So, be up for an inspiring long-term career adventure.
We personalize our approach to development!
At Synthomer, you won’t find generic career tracks or development programs but rather a one-size-fits-one approach to employee development. We’ll partner with you to ensure you have the right experiences that build your capabilities and accelerate your career growth.