- Post Date:9th January 2024
- Views 41
About the job
We are recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to join our team at Witney. Hybrid working or remote working is an option is you do not live within a commutable distance of the offices. In this role you will assist Sherwin-Williams EMEAI treasury functions, including bank administration, reconciliations, and associated reporting (i.e., cash position, cash forecasting, Liquidity Management etc.)
This position is ideal for a Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA professional with a few years experience in a similar role.
In return we offer a competitive salary, work-life balance, career growth opportunities and ongoing learning and a company contributed pension.
- Support the daily payments run process
- Month end close reporting activities to support business and treasury functions
- Complete and submit the daily EMEA Funding Report to Corp Treasury
- Coordinates activities with external agencies such as banks and auditors, for cash management activities, proposals, letters of credit, relationships, and other activities.
- Prepare and upload Reval Accounting Snapshots for ERP ledger reconciliations
- Query management from stakeholders (Finance Managers, Auditors, Analysts etc.).
- Ensures compliance with department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Assists with researching new or existing programs, laws, rules, and regulations and determining appropriate actions.
- Coordinate’s treasury matters with other departments, locations, and divisions.
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Minimum AAT qualified/Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Treasury qualification is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar finance role with emphasis on cashbook and ledger reconciliation
- Work life balance – hybrid and flexible working schedule
- Competitive compensation programme
- Career growth opportunities in a truly international environment
- Innovation leaders in the protective coatings industry
- Sherwin Academy offers continuous training programmes for all seniority levels
- Attractive wellbeing, mental health, women & inclusion and ID&E programmes
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive!
Eligibility to Work
You will need to provide proof of right to work. It is a condition of any offer of employment we make to you that you have the permission to work in the country for the role for which you are applying for.
Equal Opportunity Employer
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other protected characteristic prohibited by law.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3786427608
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024