Training Manager – UK & Ireland
- Post Date:9th February 2022
- Views 161
Training Manager UK&I
As a Training Manager, you will develop and deliver both theoretical and practical training in relation to product application, for Automotive Refinish customers across the UK & Ireland.
This role is to be primarily be based at Stowmarket however some travel should be expected to customers as required. Does this sound like the New Year opportunity for you?!
Key Responsibilities, you will:-
- Implement and own the training offer for customers cross brand for the UK&I.
- Conduct both face-to-face and online training, and where required deliver on-site training to specified customers.
- Provide sales team and distributor training where appropriate.
- Provide training support for product launches cross brand across the UK&I.
- Build and further develop the training modules cross brand.
- Be a key member of the Region North Training Team, sharing the best ways of working around the delivery of training, and defining and refining the training course content for the region.
- Experience in the Automotive Refinish environment, preferably as a trainer or a technician.
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills.
- High level of self-motivation, with the ability to work both alone and in a team.
- Ability to present and convince people both online and during face to face training.
- Readiness to travel within the UK with occasional European travel!
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, presentation software)
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.