Training & Induction Specialist
- Post Date:10th February 2023
- Views 33
Training and Induction SpecialistAs a Training and Induction Specialist your will be responsible to design, deliver and coordinate PPG training programs.Key Responsibilities
- To direct all training and development activities to ensure they are conducted efficiently, cost-effectively, and in accordance with PPG policies and standards.
- Analyses and identifies the learning and development needs of employees.
- Develops, delivers, and evaluates training programs and curriculum so skills and performance of employees meet the organization’s requirements.
- Liaises with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP) and managers to develop and implement training development, and succession plans that are appropriate for their business needs and consistent with the overall training strategy.
- Selects and manages ongoing relationships with external consultants and training providers.
- Designs and implements onboarding for new employees
- Defines requirements for Departmental Training Coordinators and departmental training programs
- Works with Departmental Training Coordinators to ensure training is consistent and detailed (e.g., capability matrix).
- Facilitates group meetings or training sessions with production employees and conducts area specific training, certification, or recertification if needed.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the business. (Crucial)!
- Be able to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Ability to plan and coordinate, to communicate efficiently.
- Hold a full driving license.
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.We are “One PPG” to the world.We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.We trust our people every day, in every way.We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.We make it happen.We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.We run it like we own it.We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected] values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.