Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Training and Induction Specialist
- Post Date:20th October 2022
- Views 49
The Main Accountabilities Are
- Designs, delivers and administers the organization’s training programs.
- Directs all training and development activities to ensure they are conducted efficiently, cost-effectively, and in accordance with the organization’s policies and standards.
- Analyses and identifies the training and development needs of employees.
- Develops, delivers, and evaluates training programs and curriculum so skills and performance of employees meet the organization’s requirements.
- Liaises with HRBP and managers to develop and implement training, development, and succession plans that are appropriate for their business needs and consistent with the overall training strategy.
- Selects and manages ongoing relationships with external consultants and training providers.
- Designs and implements onboarding for new employees
- Defines requirements for Departmental Training Co-ordinators and departmental training programs
- Defines and implements re-certification program.
- Works with Departmental Training Co-ordinators to ensure training is consistent and documented (e.g. capability matrix).
- Facilitates group meetings or training sessions with production employees
- Conducts area specific training, certification, or recertification if needed
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the business.
- Be able to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Ability to plan and organise, to communicate effectively.
- Hold a full/clean driving license.
Related Jobs (44)
Manufacturing Operator – Stowmarket on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Sales Assistant – Sittingbourne – F/T 39 Hours on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Software Engineers – HP Wolf Security (Cambridge, UK) on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Coating Advisor on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Customer Service Executive on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Integrated Marketing Manager on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Business Systems Developer on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Visual Content Designer on 24th March 2023 Temporary
Sales Assistant / Driver on 24th March 2023 Full Time
Maintenance Technician on 24th March 2023 Full Time