Trade Sales Specialist
- Post Date:9th January 2024
- Views 51
About the job
The Trade Sales Specialist is responsible for driving and increasing Trade business sales across Scotland including Aberdeen, Bishopbriggs, Coatbridge, Dundee, Inverness, Kirkcaldy, Parkhead, Penrith, Glasgow, Darnley, East Kilbride, Edinburgh, Hermiston and Pailsey.
This is an exciting role for an experienced sales person with experience working within the Trade or Retail sector. In return you will have a fantastic career with uncapped sales bonus (on target earnings at 10%), competitive salary, company car, lunch allowance, private pension, continuous development and career opportunities if you wish.
The Trade Sales Consultant is primarily responsible for driving and increasing Trade business sales with the assigned region. The PSC is the primary sales representative responsible for Trade sales within the region and/or market(s). As such, the PSC is responsible for growing, developing, maintaining and managing the overall relationship with new and existing Trade customers on behalf of S-W, B&Q / Trade Point. This responsibility requires 60% of time spent at the customers’ job sites and business locations, including meeting with and further developing business customer relationships. Through this effort, the ultimate goal of the PSC is to increase S-W Pro Sales penetration within assigned region and/or market(s).
- Responsible for building the rapport and partnering with CAs and other Key Decision Makers at B&Q / Trade Point.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with the TSCs and B&Q / Trade Point personnel to identify and grow new Trade sales opportunities.
- Responsible for collaborating directly with and involving the Head of Trade on sales and service opportunities and new business leads and generations.
- Conduct product, application, and sales training sessions with all relevant B&Q / Trade Point personnel.
- Provide extraordinary service to both Trade customers and B&Q / Tradepoint, which includes, but not limited to: job-site demonstrations, problem solving, executing and following up on Paint trials, tinting / mixing paint as needed, and delivering paint to a job-site.
- Maintain an appropriate weekly Trade customer call rate and input all new contacts + maintain existing contacts in SFDC.
- 3+ years of relevant professional sales experience and / or calling on contractors within retail or consumer goods industry
- Experience selling products to strategic accounts in home improvement, construction, or property maintenance industry
- Strong Organizational & Communication skills
- Conducting presentations to groups of employees
- P&L / Budget Management
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule. This could include evenings and weekends on occasion.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- A competitive salary and sales incentive bonus (uncapped)
- Private pension (6% company contributed)
- Hybrid company car and fuel card
- Lunch allowance
- Flexible working
- Career opportunities within a global organisation
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive!
Eligibility to Work
You will need to provide proof of right to work. It is a condition of any offer of employment we make to you that you have the permission to work in the country for the role for which you are applying for.
Equal Opportunity Employer
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other protected characteristic prohibited by law.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3744137188
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024