Trade Sales Specialist West London
- Post Date:2nd September 2022 14551
- Views 132
Description Job Title: Trade Sales Specialist – West London
Core Responsibilities And Tasks
The Trade Sales Specialist is primarily responsible for driving and increasing Trade Business sales within the assigned region. The TSS is the primary sales representative responsible for Trade sales within the region and/or market(s). As such, the TSS is responsible for growing, developing, maintaining and managing the overall relationship with new and existing Trade customers on behalf of S-W, B&Q / Trade Point.
This responsibility requires 60% of time spent at the customers’ job sites and business locations, including meeting with and further developing business customer relationships. Through this effort, the ultimate goal of the TSS is to increase S-W Trade Sales penetration within assigned region and/or market(s).
- Responsible for building the rapport and partnering with CAs and other Key Decision Makers at B&Q / Trade Point.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with the TSCs and B&Q / Trade Point personnel to identify and grow new trade sales opportunities.
- Responsible for collaborating directly with and involving the Head of Trade on sales and service opportunities and new business leads and generations.
- Conduct product, application, and sales training sessions with all relevant B&Q / Trade Point personnel.
- Provide extraordinary service to both Trade customers and B&Q / Tradepoint, which includes, but not limited to: job-site demonstrations, problem solving, executing and following up on Paint trials, tinting / mixing paint as needed, and delivering paint to a job-site.
- Maintain an appropriate weekly Trade customer call rate and input all new contacts + maintain existing contacts in SFDC.
- Educated to Leaving Certificate level or equivalent is preferable.
- Skills: Basic Trade Mathematical Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Selling Skills
- Merchandising Skills
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate – Medium level
- Average length of on job experience necessary to achieve objectives
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Several years of relevant professional sales experience and / or calling on contractors within retail or consumer goods industry
- Experience selling products to strategic accounts in home improvement, construction, or property maintenance industry
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule. This includes evenings and weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Strong Organizational & Communication skills
- Conducting presentations to groups of employees
- Experience in sales, customer service or merchandising
- Ability to work independently
- P&L / Budget Management
- Must have the ability to learn to operate the in-store tinting machines
- Must be able to operate a smart phone & computer
- Previous paint/coatings experience
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law .