Territory Sales Manager DIY covering North East, Cumbria and Yorkshire
- Post Date:9th February 2022
- Views 189
Job Title – Territory Sales Manager DIY – Covering North east, Cumbria and Yorkshire
To develop the Company business within the Independent Retail, Buying Groups, and Wholesale accounts and achieve agreed revenue sales targets, distribution targets, shelf share targets and business development targets at a profitable level.
Also, this role will develop the Company business in the Builders Merchants accounts, achieving agreed revenue, profit, shelf share and distribution targets within promotional and expenditure budgets.
- Achieve Territory Sales revenue and distribution targets within the Independent Retail, Buying Groups, Wholesale and Builders Merchants sectors to ensure profit targets are met.
- Maximise promotional activity on territory by creating full customer awareness and participation of Ronseal ’ s range of products and promotions.
- Ensure the required distribution and shelf share of company products through all outlets on your territory as set by National Account Manager.
- Ensure effective use of selling time by operating efficient journey plans.
- Maintain an acceptable order to call rate (+7 calls per day) / strike rate (+80% orders captured from calls made).
- Display and merchandise Company products in all outlets to required Company standards.
- Fulfil all National Accounts support requirements by implementing Buying Group, Whole and Builders Merchants Business Plans agreed by National Account Manager.
- Identify and develop new business through planned prospecting.
- Maintain company records ensuring total confidentiality at all times.
- Maintain efficient Journey Planning and adherence to the Company sales procedures.
- Perform other duties as requested by National Account Manager.
- Report daily on work activity neatly, precisely and on time.
- Report promptly competitor activity, market trends, price surveys and new product development in the market place on a monthly basis.
- Participate in relevant trade shows, or functions.
- Deal with all queries, complaints and requests for information and report promptly and effectively.
- Maintain in a proper condition all company property including company car and iPad
- Reflect a positive Company image at all times.
- Ensure credit control targets are achieved.
- FORMAL EDUCATION/SKILLS:
- Educated to Leaving Certificate level or equivalent.
- Skills: Basic Trade Mathematical Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Selling Skills
- Merchandising Skills
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate – Medium level
- Average length of on job experience necessary to achieve objectives
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies. Equal Opportunity
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law