Territory Sales Consultant - Essex
- Post Date:29th April 2021
- Views 232
Job Title: Territory Sales Consultant Essex – Covering Chelmsford, Southend, Harlow, Braintree and Basildon
Core Responsibilities And Tasks
This position is required to grow top line sales at assigned B&Q stores within geographic territory through implementing sales/marketing programs, training activities, service and merchandising responsibilities. The store count will range based on geography and store volume. Store count ranges between 5-10 stores, average territory contains 7 stores.
- Establish strong selling relationships with store associates, store management and other customer contacts
- Continually promote and represent the brand and product strengths to B&Q store teams and consumers.
- Utilize the CRM system to document sales calls and store visits.
- Conduct events to promote products and to increase sales.
- Ensuring in store activations and business activity are executed successfully in each store.
- Prepare performance summary to Regional Manager of Sales performance, Training, Business Directed Activity and In Store Activations monthly that meet or exceed goals
- Develop, promote, implement and evaluate Partnerships across customer base including periodic formal meetings with Store Unit Managers as directed by the business
- Ensure that the Sherwin Williams brands are leveraged across the customer base
- Conduct product knowledge training sessions for all B&Q Store teams. Training should include features, benefits as well as selling skills and may include a demo of the products.
- Conduct sales training to current and newly hired B&Q Store Team
- Train store teams on equipment, and in Store Excellence and maintenance. i.e. tinting machines
- Identify opportunities in service/upselling and maximizing resource at store level with solution
- Assist store teams with all customer service activity including tinting/mixing paint as needed.
- Department review of all SW products. Review all products on shelf to ensure products are fully stocked and properly displayed. Replace defected products (dents, labels)
Merchandising / Color Collateral / Displays
- Maintain store signage, merchandising displays, colour chip and colour card stock.
- Ordering inventory of collateral to ensure inventory is stocked.
- Region support as needed
- Attended required conference calls
- Attend local and non-local trainings as required (i.e. Sales Excellence)
- Attend Regional Sales Meetings and National Sales Meeting(s)
- Complete required paperwork/reports in a timely manner. This includes but is not limited to CRM logging/updates, expense reporting, etc.
- FORMAL EDUCATION:
- A sound education to A-Level standard or equivalent
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing or other Business-related field.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule. This includes evenings and weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong Organizational & Communication skills
- Conducting presentations to groups of employees
- Experience in sales, customer service or merchandising
- Ability to work independently
- P&L / Budget Management
- TECHNICAL/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have the ability to learn to operate the in-store tinting machines
- Must be able to operate a smart phone & computer
- Previous paint/coatings experience
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.