Territory Sales Consultant
- Post Date:9th January 2024
- Views 46
About the job
- Applying broad supply chain management principles and practices
- Understanding of supply chain processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand, and replenishment processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Analyzing and reviewing supply chain reports
- Strong Excel abilities
- Other PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook); SAP/Oracle or other ERP applications, etc.
- Strong communicating skills, particularly in leading meetings
Core responsibilities to include:
- Conversion of demand plan into weekly buckets for finished good scheduling.
- Generation of finished goods outside buy demands.
- Build plan through production capacity and routings.
- Balance inventory and plan to achieve forecasted targets.
- Work with Demand planner on short and midterm demands.
- Align on weekly resource and asset needs to drive execution of demand.
- Work with sales team to ensure production schedules/output meets customer demand.
- Support replenishment of intercompany locations
- Responsible for inventory management and safety stocks for FG.
- Management of the data within the ERP system ensure that the systems deliver the required output.
A level or degree qualified
Degree in profession designation will also be an advantage.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
Experience of working in demand planning/planning environment
Experience in working with manufacturing processes
Experience Using MRP/ERP Systems – SAP Preferred
Language requirements English and German
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
At Sherwin-Williams, part of our mission is to help our employees and their families live healthier, save smarter and feel better. This starts with a wide range of world-class benefits designed for you. From retirement to health care, from total well-being to your daily commute—it matters to us. A general description of benefits offered can be found at http://www.myswbenefits.com/ . Click on “Candidates” to view benefit offerings that you may be eligible for if you are hired as a Sherwin-Williams employee.
Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case and will impact where actual compensation may fall within the stated wage range. The wage range listed for this role takes into account the wide range of factors considered in making compensation decisions including skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled.
The wage range, other compensation, and benefits information listed is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, with or without notice, subject to applicable law.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
To Apply Please Visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3787020794
Related Jobs (8)
HSE Coordinator on 21st December 2023
Premium Product Manager EMEA on 9th February 2024
Business Development Manager, EMEA New Markets on 21st December 2023
Sales Representative Coatings on 29th January 2024
PDC Chemist on 29th January 2024
Shopper Brand Manager Trade on 29th January 2024
Marketing Manager EMEA on 29th January 2024