Territory Sales Consultant
- Post Date:3rd September 2023
- Apply Before: 29th September 2023
- Views 31
As a Territory Sales Consultant you will be required to grow top line sales at assigned B&Q stores within geographic territory through implementing sales/marketing programs, training activities, service and merchandising responsibilities.
As Territory Sales Consultant for the West London region you will be covering stores across Cricklewood, Acton, Stanmore, Yeading, Chiswick and Harrow and you will ideally live within this area.
Your main tasks will be:
- Establish strong selling relationships with store associates, store management and other customer contacts
- Conduct product knowledge training sessions for all B&Q Store teams. Training should include features, benefits as well as selling skills and may include a demo of the products
- Continually promote and represent the brand and product strengths to B&Q store teams and consumers.
- Identify opportunities in service/upselling and maximizing resource at store level with solution
- Maintain store signage, merchandising displays, colour chip and colour card stock
- Utilize the CRM system to document sales calls and store visits.
- Conduct events to promote products and to increase sales.
- Ensuring in store activations and business activity are executed successfully in each store.
What we are looking for:
- A sound education to A-Level standard or equivalent
- 1+ year previous experience in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing or other Business related field.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
- This includes evenings and weekends Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Strong Organizational & Communication skills
- Must have the ability to learn to operate the in store tinting machines
- Must be able to operate a smart phone & computer
- Conducting presentations to groups of employees
- Experience in sales, customer service or merchandising
- Ability to work independently
- P&L / Budget Management
- Previous paint/coatings experience
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company Car – also for private usage
- Lunch allowance
- Life Pension Scheme
- Flexible working schedule
- Continued payment of salary in the event of sickness & 25 days of annual leave
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
If you feel you’re suitable for this Territory Sales Consultant role then please apply today!
Related Jobs (42)
HSE Advisor on 21st September 2023
DTS Field Service Engineer on 21st September 2023
Multi Skilled Technician on 21st September 2023
Territory Manager – Manchester on 8th September 2023
Business Assistant on 8th September 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 1st September 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Southampton (FTC,3 months) on 8th September 2023
Technical Services Representative – Packaging Coatings on 8th September 2023
Export Customer Service on 5th September 2023
Trainee Production Operative on 8th August 2023