Territory Manager Trade Direct - Norwich
- Post Date:18th June 2021 13838
- Views 61
To develop and drive the business strategy for PPG Trade Direct segment in order to stimulate improved sales, margin and market share performance. To bring sales and market expertise to PPG to allow significant growth across Trade Direct and deliver a total coating solution within your sales ledger. To work in collaboration with the Decorating Centre Network, Specification as well as other key departments within the business unit in order to leverage collaborative growth. Key job parameters consist of sales, driving growth and ensuring increased market share whilst executing an exceptional customer experience.
- Work within the PPG company values and ensure the delivery of the strategic roadmap and its objectives
- To create and implement a sales strategy for your territory which will realise sales, margin and market share growth.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual and monthly sales quotas for your territory; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Sell Company products and promotions to new and existing customers with adherence to pricing architecture and with the responsibility for the achievement of monthly and annual sales and margin targets.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain customer records and interactions as appropriate and in accordance with company guidelines using Clientlink/CRM in conjunction with additional digital platforms in order to achieve set budgets and enhance performance.
- Execution of PPG preferred selling machine methodology, principles and processes.
- Maintain regular customer contact in line with journey plans in order to maximise sales and maintain customer intimacy.
- To ensure any customer complaints are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Ensure that customer accounts are settled on a timely basis and keep customers within their credit terms to maintain business liquidity.
- Ensure that all administrative tasks, including reporting and recording, are completed and submitted within timescales and to required standard in order to allow management to review.
- Act in an ethical and responsible manner and comply with the PPG policies at all times.
- Educated to A level standard or relevant sales experience
- Proven track record of working within a professional selling environment
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to manage and deliver sales and margin budgets
- A good understanding of PPG: company, group & strategy
- Quick learner, like be outgoing with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical ability and high levels of numeracy
- Highly organised, self-managed and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a large cross functional team
- Strong team player and able to manage multiple challenges
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Related Jobs (10)
- Marketing Manager – Leyland Trade (fixed term contract) on 23rd July 2021 Full Time
- Sales & Operations Assistant – Antimicrobial Additives on 22nd June 2021 Full Time