Territory Manager - Sheffield
- Post Date:8th April 2022 14350
- Views 61
As a Territory Manager, you will develop and drive the business strategy for PPG Trade Direct segment, to stimulate improved sales, margin and market share performance.
Covering postcode areas: DN, LN & S.
- Build and implement a sales strategy that improves sales, margin and market share growth.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual and monthly sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Sell Company products and promotions to new and existing customers with adherence to pricing architecture, and with the responsibility for the achievement of monthly and annual sales and margin targets.
- Build, develop and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external partners.
- Maintain customer records and interactions as appropriate and in accordance with company guidelines using Clientlink/CRM.
- Execute the PPG preferred selling machine methodology, principles and processes.
- Maintain regular customer contact in line with journey plans to improve sales and maintain customer intimacy.
- Ensure any customer complaints are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Ensure that customer accounts are settled on a timely basis, and keep customers within their credit terms to maintain business liquidity.
- Ensure that all administrative tasks, including reporting and recording, are completed and submitted within timescales and to required standard to allow management to review.
- Proven track record of working within a professional selling environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, a proficient negotiator and a strong teammate.
- PC literate and numerate with high levels of attention to detail.
- Excellent written, oral and customer presentation skills.
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel within the UK.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every Single Day At PPG
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.