Territory Manager - Reading
- Post Date:12th May 2023
- Views 79
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.Territory Sales Manager
Competitive Salary based on experience, plus Bonuses & Company Car
Reading / Berkshire – Field Based
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced sales professional to use their sales skills in a business that is expert in making coatings. Active in over 150 countries, we have been awarded Top Employer status in the UK and Europe and home to great brands, including Dulux the UK’s favourite paint. You too can be part of the AkzoNobel family. Join us as a Territory Manager and maximise the sales and profit of AkzoNobel Trade, Retail and Automotive brands within independent and large-scale outlets in your sales territory.
Territory Sales Manager – The Role
- Work with designated accounts in your territory to deliver sales, profit & share & cash collection targets.
- Prospect & develop new distribution opportunities.
- Develop appropriate propositions & ethical sales methods as well as providing quality of service.
- Execute sales plans, marketing & promotional incentives & new product launches.
- Review our brand presence & maintain our brand leadership status by regularly merchandising our products to gain maximum awareness in store
- Deliver customer service levels that ensure the market continues to use AkzoNobel products above all others.
Territory Sales Manager – About You
- Sales experience & a record of improving business performance.
- Good at nurturing relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and financial skills
- Understanding of category management & an eye for effective merchandising
- Effective at achieving targets & resilient in negotiations.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Have a full driving licence.
Territory Sales Manager – What Is In It For You
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Product discounts
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
How To Apply
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
Recruitment process is as follows –
Application received and shortlist completed.
If successful, 1st stage telephone interview with Talent Acquisition.
If successful, final stage face to face interview – 13th or 14th June in Slough with the hiring manager.
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
At AkzoNobel, we believe we can only grow our business as fast as we grow our people, so if you want to be involved in a business that will invest in you and give you the opportunity to develop, please submit your application.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.