Tele - Account Advisor
- Post Date:8th April 2022 14358
- Views 97
- Salary £11.19/hr
Farrow & Ball – Tele-Account Advisor, 15 hours per week
Farrow & Ball are a luxury British lifestyle brand that prides itself in creating richly pigmented paint and handcrafted wallpaper using only the finest quality ingredients and an eco-friendly water base.
Today the unique Farrow & Ball look transforms modern and traditional homes, large and small, inside and out, around the world. With more than 60 showrooms worldwide and a global network of stockists, we’ve never forgotten our local Dorset roots.
The key to our success is our passionate craftsmen, sales teams and support functions who ensure that our customers have an excellent experience at each stage of their journey with us.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our UK Sales team.
As the Tele-Account Advisor, you will support allocated accounts via outbound telephone calls and video conferences.
- This role is based from home/office and allocated accounts will be supported remotely via outbound telephone calls and video conferencing
- To support revenue growth across the secondary and tertiary Stockist and Brewers accounts as outlined in the supporting segmentation document, which also includes Trade Book Holders and Original Equipment Manufacturers
- To maintain relationships in the secondary and tertiary Stockists and Brewers accounts along with developing relationships with TBH and OEM accounts
- Support the BDMs in managing incoming sales leads and the sales pipeline for new business opportunities.
- Be responsible for proactively communicating with the allocated accounts all marketing campaign activity and brand updates
- Support the FSM, NAMs, BDMs and Field Trainer in coordinating activity as required
- Conduct regular relationship and update calls to the allocated Stockist, Brewers, TBH and OEM accounts to grow revenue
- Meet the service level agreement (SLA) for call frequency based on segmentation
- Conduct a review of current performance and support with putting forward solutions to improve business revenue
- Manage incoming prospecting leads, by effectively recording all leads, screening prospects, appointment bookings to work closely with the BDMs to ensure the lead is managed professionally through the pipeline to conclusion. Also supporting the BDMs in new account administration and researching opportunity areas.
- Complete audit checks within the smaller accounts and maintain all other field sales audit information
- Ensure brand standards are being maintained by asking appropriate questions and seeking evidence to substantiate
- Onward communication of marketing campaigns to the appropriate accounts as required
- Recognise training requirements in the smaller accounts and feedback to the Commercial Field Trainer to ensure third-party representatives are confident and knowledgeable regarding product, technical and colour advice
- Identify declining performance and feedback to BDMs and FSM to support action planning
- Keep up to date with commercial trends
- Awareness and collation of competitor activity across the UK
- Build strong internal relationships with customer services, marketing and credit control to ensure swift resolution of any queries
- Support the communication and collation of information from third party channels
- Professional telephone manner
- Able to build strong relationships across all organisational levels
- Self starter with a high level of initiative
- Strong pro-active sales ability
- Excellent analytical skills and presentation skills
- Sound business acumen and personal gravitas
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and strategically minded
- Industry knowledge is desirable
What You Can Expect From Us
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually based on individual performance
- 24 days’ annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Pension Scheme, matched by F&B
- Generous staff discount on F&B products
- Access to Perkbox, our retail discounts platform
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loans for travel
- Free onsite parking at our head office
This is an outline Job Description and employees are expected to undertake other duties as directed.
Must be prepared to work as part of a team and assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workload, sickness, holidays and emergencies.