Technical Support Manager
- Post Date:22nd December 2021 14133
- Views 69
vWe’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
Responsible for identifying and securing new Specification opportunities within the given territory. To be seen as the `paint expert` in recommending solutions, and, an effective arbiter in the successful resolution of any complaints.
- Specification value sales targets.
- New Product Development targets
- Aligned Account Manager and DDC GIV & Margin performance
- Develop unrivalled technical knowledge to identify sustainable and profitable specification opportunities and business development with key regional specifier clients.
- Be recognized as a coatings industry expert ensuring excellent communication of market trends and competitor activity.
- Be key to contributing to and assisting the delivery of the regional business plan.
- Deliver quality support to both client and contractors in the resolving of complaints offering technical support and onsite training.
- Produce quality specifications in line with guidelines working with SDMs to look at updating M60`s, adoption and utilization of NBS Chorus and the promotion of colour led Specifications.
- Work with STSM and the TechEx group to promote continuous improvement in product quality
- Educated to degree standard (or equivalent), or qualified by experience
- Experience of developing excellent customer relationships
- Experience of complaint resolution
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving license
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 17227