Technical Services Representative - Packaging Coatings
- Post Date:8th September 2023
- Apply Before: 29th September 2023
- Views 25
We are actively looking for a Technical Services Representative to join our technical support team!
The Customer Technical Services Representative is responsible for providing technical support to Packaging Customers for the Beverage business in the Geographical region assigned (EMEA).
- Travel to customer operations to solve problems, coordinate project work or implement technology.
- Manage product trials at designated customer facilities.
- Troubleshoot on-line technical problems
- Advise customers of product line changes and improvements.
- Maintain customer technical service issues on file for follow-up.
- Train customers on product knowledge and application methods.
- Handle customer complaints within lines of authority and manage process to resolution.
- Assist with equipment installations and various line or equipment modifications/adjustments.
- Maintain contact with laboratory on current technical issues
- Support laboratory, when required, in evaluation of samples.
- Provide correct technical information on projects to technicians, chemist/engineers, customers or other groups as required.
- Communicate extended product knowledge in Packaging technology.
- Communicate competitive information, new products and selling issues to organization
- Support specification/product recommendation approval process.
- Assist customers in preparing coating specifications to meet product applications.
- Provide cross segment support to colleagues
- Contribute to the territory market development plan.
- Identify potential problems and work with the managers to resolve.
- In conjunction with Projects Manager, develop, recommend, and implement solutions related to own or other projects.
- Attend coatings seminars and trade shows
- Assist customers with product inventory control/re-ordering.
- Strong experience from field (Can Making, Metal Packaging)
- Skills in solving technical problems in both the field and lab/service center.
- Coatings experience preferably within the packaging business,
- Can Making, Metal packaging experience,
- English + any other languages,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Quick and independent problem-solving.
- High flexibility and willing to travel (80%)
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
Netherlands-NL_Locations-HENDRIK-IDO-AMBACHT, France-FR_Locations-NANTES, United Kingdom-SOUTH YORKSHIRE-SHEFFIELD, Germany-DE_Locations-MANNHEIM, Poland-PL_Locations-BRODZISZEWO, Finland-FI_Locations-VANTAA, Spain-ES_Locations-BARCELONA
ITA Bologna Headquarters
Via di Corticella 205
Bologna , 40128
NLD ZH Ambacht Plant
Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht , 3341 LJ
FRA Nantes Plant
25 Boulevard du Marechal A-Juin
Boite Postale 82219
Nantes , 44022
GBR Sheffield Plant
Sheffield , S35 2YP
DEU Mannheim Plant
Mannheim , 68169
POL Brodziszewo Plant
Brodziszewo , 64-500
FIN Vantaa Plant
Vantaa , 01380
ESP Barcelona Facility
Sta. Perpetua de Mogoda Valles n.10, Pol.ind. Can Bernades Subira
Barcelona , 08130
Yes, 75 % of the Time
Sep 8, 2023
Oct 9, 2023
US Dollar (USD)
Related Jobs (42)
HSE Advisor on 21st September 2023
DTS Field Service Engineer on 21st September 2023
Multi Skilled Technician on 21st September 2023
Territory Manager – Manchester on 8th September 2023
Business Assistant on 8th September 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Bradford on 1st September 2023
Sales Assistant (FT, 39 Hours) – Southampton (FTC,3 months) on 8th September 2023
Export Customer Service on 5th September 2023
Territory Sales Consultant on 3rd September 2023
Trainee Production Operative on 8th August 2023