Technical Service Representative
- Post Date:31st March 2023
- Views 67
PPG IndustriesRemoteYou will service our customers located within the Region: UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Nordic countries, Southern Africa and Russia. The main focus is on the MRO and OEM coating operations of our customers. Reporting into the EMEA Technical Service Manager. 60% travel / home based.Key Responsibilities
- Respond to customer technical questions.
- Present and promote PPG Aerospace technologies
- Always be in contact with the Sales Manager to contribute to all commercial issues in that technology.
- Demonstrate application of PPG Aerospace products Coatings, Sealants and Semco
- Train Customers in use of PPG Aerospace products and provide support for troubleshooting resolution.
- Conduct seminars to train customers in PPG product usage.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Technical Service position within the Aerospace paint application or Industrial market
- Practical hands-on worker
- Pre-existing knowledge of coatings and Sealants performance and application properties
About UsHere at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.The PPG WayEvery Single Day At PPGWe partner with customers to create mutual value.We are “One PPG” to the world.We trust our people every day, in every way.We make it happen.We run it like we own it.We do better today than yesterday – everyday.PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected] values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.