Technical Service Representative - Automotive Coatings
- Post Date:20th October 2023
- Views 62
About the job
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Location – Midlands Field Based
If you have technical servicing experience, ideally in the automotive sector and are good dealing directly with customers, this is a unique opportunity to join a world leader in coatings. AkzoNobel operates in over 150 countries and has been awarded Top Employer status in the UK & Europe.
Home to some of the UK’s favourite brands, we are now recruiting a Technical Service Representative to support our automotive customers by taking preventive and corrective actions as well as by resolving complex technical problems.
- Conduct demonstrations of paint/non-paint application techniques.
- Share knowledge on processes & technical problem solving with customers.
- Train customers on product usage in day-to-day operations.
- Trouble shoot technical issues.
- Support testing activities & the implementation of new products/ technologies.
- Schedule work activity.
- Collaborate with colleagues to resolve complex technical issues.
- Work inline with legal & corporate safety standards.
- Experience in a technical service role.
- Experience in the automotive industry an advantage.
- Good at resolving problems & prioritising activities.
- Committed customer focus.
- Used to sharing knowledge & nurturing strong relationships.
- Proficient user of MSOffice.
- Excellent communication, negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Full driving licence.
What Do We Offer At AkzoNobel
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Company Car
- Income protection
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
Apply online via the link below and we will get back to you.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Related Jobs (21)
Chemical Operator 3rd shift on 8th December 2023
Laboratory Technician R&D on 8th December 2023
Customer Services Representative on 8th December 2023
Systems Analyst on 8th December 2023
Supply Chain Analyst (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th December 2023
Customer Service Support Representative on 13th October 2023
Laboratory Technician (Undergraduate Placement Student) – Shildon on 13th October 2023
Marketing Assistant (Undergraduate Placement Scheme) – Birstall on 8th November 2023
Sales Assistant / Driver on 13th August 2023